Pimm’s is one of my favourite liqueurs (a gin-based drink containing a secret mixture of herbs and liqueurs).
It is so refreshing this time of the year.
I have found this great classic Pimm’s cocktail recipe to share with your New Year’s Eve revelers! Happy New Year!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
Serves 4 (in theory)
1 each Lemon, cut into thin slices
1 each Lime, cut into thin slices
125ml Lemonade, chilled
125ml Ginger Ale, chilled
Optional - Sparkling Wine
- Place ice cubes into a 1 litre capacity jug.
- Add lemon and lime slices.
- Pour in Pimm's, followed by lemonade and ginger ale. Stir with a swizzle stick to combine.
- Place ice cubes into four large wine glasses and add slices of lemon and lime.
- Fill each glass with cocktail mixture.
- Optional: Can top up glass with sparkling wine if you prefer.