Join Angela for a her last cooking & baking class of 2020: an Italian Christmas Lunch!!
In this class, Angela with share her love of creating a traditional Italian Christmas lunch – you will experience Angela’s traditional Italian Christmas as she has experienced since a child! The menu will include Italian antipasti to start, a special pasta dish, and to end, there will be Italian dessert – which will be a surprise! I can’t tell you! You are just having to trust me and know that it will all be amazing! You will learn mostly with demonstration and a little hands-on experience.
Angela Palermo, founder & teacher of The Village Cooks, trained as a pastry chef and has worked for the likes of Rachel Grisewood, Sam Marineve, Lorraine Godsmark, and Andy Bunn.
Her cooking and baking is heavily influenced by her Italian heritage and growing up in a family that grew its own food and created dishes from their own produce. Angela shares her love of simple, home-style cooking & baking with students at her cooking school, The Village Cooks, & teaches Pasta Classes at Cornersmith, Sydney.
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare and serve a 3 course Italian Christmas Lunch.
What you’ll get.
- Morning tea on arrival with coffee/tea/drinks;
- Take home recipe and notes from the day;
- Learn the art of preparing a traditional Italian Christmas lunch;
- Share in a traditional Italian Christmas lunch;
- Drinks provided throughout.
What to bring.
- A big smile
- An Apron
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Bring a large container or a few small ones in case there are left overs.
Terms & Conditions for this event:
- Terms & Conditions for this event:
- Classes are non-refundable. 14 days notice is required if you wish to transfer to another class or to keep your funds in credit for another time.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the class date are unable to be transferred or credited. You are welcome to send someone in your place by notification and with details of your replacement, or otherwise, your spot will be forfeited.
- Every effort will be made to not change or cancel classes, but in case of sickness or emergency, we reserve the right to change the date of the class and in the event of a class not proceeding, a full refund will be made.
- There is a minimum of 4 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. This class will not be held if there are fewer than 4 participants (or otherwise specified), and in this case, your money will be refunded or transferred to another class at your discretion.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).