“Whilst I love to cook & bake, influenced by my Italian heritage, I additionally love to dine out and sample the present Italian dining food scene in Sydney. Sit back, relax & enjoy a vino (or two) while sampling the finest Italian fare on offer in Sydney”.
Angela Palermo, founder & teacher of The Village Cooks, trained as a pastry chef and has worked for the likes of Rachel Grisewood, Lorraine Godsmark, and Andy Bunn.
Her cooking and baking is heavily influenced by her Italian heritage and growing up in a family that grew its own food and created dishes from their own produce. Angela shares her love of simple, home-style cooking & baking with students at her cooking school The Village Cooks & teaches Pasta Classes & Italian Inspired Lunches at Cornersmith, Sydney.
1 Oxford Street, Paddington
What you’ll get.
- Meet at Don Peppino’s front door for 8pm.
- 4 course menu
- shared antipasti
- choice of two primi (pasta)
- shared secondi (seconds) & sides
- shared desserts
- A glass (or two) of vino (wine) – White, Rose or Red;
- Bottled mineral or still water;
- Shared discussion on Italian food and its influences;
- A good night out meeting new friends, socialising & eating Italian fare.
TRANSPORT TO AND FROM VENUE IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, 17 FEBRUARY 2019 IN ORDER TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT CONFIRMATION NOTICE TO DON PEPPINO’S.
Terms & Conditions for this event:
- There is a minimum of 6 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. This class will not be held if there are fewer than 5 participants (or otherwise specified), and in this case, your money will be refunded or transferred to another class at your discretion.
- Classes are non-refundable, however if 48 hours (2 full days) notice is given, a credit will be given to attend a future class. If you do not wish to attend a future class, you may send someone else to attend the class in your place. Please let us know if this is going to be the case and the details of your replacement.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).