Angela is very excited to continue her series of Italian Regional cooking and baking workshops for 2022 to celebrate her Italian heritage!
“I am extremely excited to be exploring the cooking and baking of all the regions of Italy. Our first destination for 2021 was Puglia! Then we visited Sicily, Sardinia and then my parents home town; Calabria! This was a very special class for me as we cooked and baked from the regional cuisine of my families roots. Now we are making our way across the south of Italy and landing in ABRUZZI; mountainous terrain through the middle and ocean along the east coast! I can not wait to share this class with you! We may not be flying there just yet, however, we can dream and escape to Abruzzi through the art of food at The Village Cooks.”
This class is a mixture of demonstration & hands-on.
What you’ll learn.
- A brief on the region of Abruzzi, Italy;
- How to cook and bake traditional Abruzzese dishes.
What you’ll get.
- Morning tea on arrival;
- Take home recipe and notes from the day;
- To cook and bake a 3 course lunch – inspired from the region of Abruzzi, Italy.
- To share in a sit down lunch together eating our traditional authentic Abruzzese meals.
- Drinks served throughout the day.
What to bring.
- A big smile
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- A container or two in case we have leftovers.
Terms & Conditions for this event:
- Each ticket purchased online for cooking classes or workshops at The Village Cooks includes a Booking Fee of $5.00 (booking fee is non-refundable).
- Classes are non-refundable. 14 days notice is required if you wish to transfer to another class or to keep your funds in credit for another time.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the class date are unable to be transferred or credited. You are welcome to send someone in your place by notification and with details of your replacement, or otherwise, your spot will be forfeited.
- Every effort will be made to not change or cancel classes, but in case of sickness or emergency, we reserve the right to change the date of the class and in the event of a class not proceeding, a full refund will be made.
- In the event of Australian Government lockdown or restrictions, where cooking classes or workshops are either cancelled or postponed, a refund will be made available (excluding the $5.00 Booking Fee from the total refund).
- There is a minimum of 5 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. This class will not be held if there are fewer than 5 participants (or otherwise specified), and in this case, your money will be refunded or transferred to another class at your discretion.
- By registering & forwarding payment, the participant of the ticket is consenting to these conditions.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).