Angela is very excited to be bringing back a series of Italian Regional cooking and baking workshops for 2021 to celebrate her Italian heritage!
“I am extremely excited to be exploring the cooking and baking of all the regions of Italy. Our first destination for 2021 is Puglia! We may not be able to fly there for a while, however, we can dream and escape to Puglia through the art of food at The Village Cooks.”
This is a (mostly) demonstration & (some) hands-on class.
What you’ll learn.
- A brief on the region of Puglia, Italy;
- How to cook and bake traditional Pugliese dishes.
What you’ll get.
- Morning tea on arrival;
- Take home recipe and notes from the day;
- To cook and bake a 3 course lunch – inspired from the Region of Puglia, Italy.
- To share in a sit down lunch together eating our traditional authentic Pugliese meals.
- Drinks served throughout the day.
What to bring.
- A big smile
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Terms & Conditions for this event:
- Classes are non-refundable. 14 days notice is required if you wish to transfer to another class or to keep your funds in credit for another time.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the class date are unable to be transferred or credited. You are welcome to send someone in your place by notification and with details of your replacement, or otherwise, your spot will be forfeited.
- Every effort will be made to not change or cancel classes, but in case of sickness or emergency, we reserve the right to change the date of the class and in the event of a class not proceeding, a full refund will be made.
- There is a minimum of 6 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. This class will not be held if there are fewer than 5 participants (or otherwise specified), and in this case, your money will be refunded or transferred to another class at your discretion.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).