With two kids of her own, Freya (6) and Remy (3), Angela is no stranger to showing children how to cook & bake. She enjoys sharing her love of food with children and is passionate about teaching all kids where real food comes from and how easy and fun it can be to make it all from scratch.
This will be a hands-on class. Children will need to be between the age of 7 to 15 years. Parents are to drop children off and pick up at completion of class: there are many wonderful cafes in the nearby Gymea Village, and we are close to Miranda Westfield if you’re in for a spot of shopping.
What you’ll learn.
- How to make egg pasta dough.
- How to make Herb Fettuccini pasta
- How to make Lasagne pasta.
- How to make basic sauces to compliment the pasta.
What you’ll get.
- Morning tea arrival; Chocolate Chip Cookies;
- Take home recipe and notes from the day;
- Learn how to make fresh egg pasta;
- Share and eat the pasta we make in a sit down lunch.
- Drinks provided throughout.
What to bring.
- A big smile
- An Apron
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- A container in case we have spare and to take home.
Minimum 4 participants.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).