Do you struggle deciding what to cook for dinner?
Do you find midweek/weekend cooking a chore?
If you answered yes to one, or both of these questions, then this class is for you!
This class will help you plan week-to-week meals that are healthy, well-balanced and will remove the stress (struggle), save you money, reduce waste and save time!
My goal for this class is to provide you with a meal planning system (my own system) that will guide you throughout the weeks and inspire you to create healthy eating. Additionally, you’ll reduce the stress, reduce costs, reduce waste, and save time! You will feel empowered again in the kitchen.
The first half of this class will be theory based (information & tools/system given). The second half – we will cook together a meal suitable for the midweek dinner table and then sit down to eat together the fruits of our labour.
Over the last 5 years of running my cooking school, I’ve had many beg me to run a cooking class where I can provide some tips on how to better organise meals every day of the week (and not hate doing it!). So I have decided to run a class covering exactly that! It’s my purpose in life to help you be inspired and love preparing & cooking every day of the week (not just for that lovely Sunday Italian Lunch!).
This class is suitable for all, but particularly for those who struggle and are lost with weekly meal planning.
What you’ll learn.
- How to create a well-balanced week-to-week meal plan;
- How to reduce your weekly groceries expenses;
- How to reduce waste from your kitchen with tips on how to use what you already have available;
- How to save your precious time;
What you’ll get.
- Morning tea on arrival;
- Take-home materials/stationary for meal planning organisation;
- Take-home notes and information;
- To share in a sit down lunch together;
- Drinks served throughout the day.
What to bring.
- A big smile
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- A container or two in case we have leftovers.
Terms & Conditions for this event:
- Each ticket purchased online for cooking classes or workshops at The Village Cooks includes a Booking Fee of $5.00 (booking fee is non-refundable).
- Classes are non-refundable. 14 days notice is required if you wish to transfer to another class or to keep your funds in credit for another time.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the class date are unable to be transferred or credited. You are welcome to send someone in your place by notification and with details of your replacement, or otherwise, your spot will be forfeited.
- Every effort will be made to not change or cancel classes, but in case of sickness or emergency, we reserve the right to change the date of the class and in the event of a class not proceeding, a full refund will be made.
- In the event of Australian Government lockdown or restrictions, where cooking classes or workshops are either cancelled or postponed, a refund will be made available (excluding the $5.00 Booking Fee from the total refund).
- There is a minimum of 5 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. This class will not be held if there are fewer than 5 participants (or otherwise specified), and in this case, your money will be refunded or transferred to another class at your discretion.
- By registering & forwarding payment, the participant of the ticket is consenting to these conditions.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).