Are you looking for a space to hold your own workshop? Whether it be to teach a small group to cook or bake; to food style and photograph; or to simply utilise a peaceful kitchen to create & experiment your own recipes – then we may have the space for you.
The Village Cooks newly renovated cooking studio located in Sydney featuring:
- New modern kitchen cooking appliances such as an Ilve 900mm electric oven and two Miele wall ovens.
- Handcrafted portable American Oak workbench.
- Use of all kitchen appliances, equipment, cutlery and plates.
- Large outdoor deck with large table & seating with wet weather covering. This deck is connected to the cooking studio and available for use.
- Selection of rustic and modern props
- Natural light sprawls into the cooking studio from four large windows.
- A newly renovated toilet positioned just outside the cooking studio.
- Ingredients, morning tea, lunches, afternoon tea provided at additional costs.
Pricing will depend on hours of use, kitchen appliances and equipment used, and catering needs.
Please contact Angela Palermo to obtain a quote.