A trained pastry chef, cook, recipe writer, food blogger, and now, owner of the cooking school; The Village Cooks. Angela Palermo, brings a wealth of knowledge, skills, experience, and passion to sharing the art of good food!
Culinary consulting services.
- Recipe creating, testing and writing
- Kitchen products & equipment testing and review
- Private & personalised individual one-to-one cooking sessions. Tailor made to suit individual needs & wants.
- Bespoke group functions for cooking classes
- Creative collaboration; co-hosting a workshop, cooking for large groups.
“My love affair with rustic Italian sweets, drove me to pursue a career in la cucina pasticceria; the pastry kitchen. It drove me to undertake & complete my Retail Baking & Pastry Certificate with distinction at Ultimo Tafe, Sydney.
In addition, I gained employment as a baker at Manna From Heaven in Marrickville and worked there for three years. I furthered my experience in the pastry industry working for various well-known Sydney Patisseries such as Marineve Pasticceria in Five Dock, Café Sopra at Waterloo, and Yellow Bistro at Potts Point.
I continue to build on this knowledge and experience, with a love of reading, learning & experimenting from my large collection of cookbooks, food magazines, and recipes. I wish to share this with all at the village cooks!”