Back by popular demand; this cooking class is an Italian Regional cooking & baking class on NAPOLI (Naples).
My love of Italian cooking and baking steams from my southern Italian heritage, where both my parents hailed from the Italian region of Calabria. Whilst, I am very familiar with the Italian cuisine of the south, I have an interest in the traditional cuisine of all Italian regions, which very greatly!
In this regional Italian cooking class of Napoli, we will start with the popular street food known as Pizza Fritta, then we will make our own spaghetti for one of my favourite dishes, Spaghetti alle Vongole, and to finish, we will bake the very popular Napoletana Carnevale torta called Migliaccio (a ricotta & semolina cake).
Join me for a wonderful day of cooking and baking Napoletana style!
This class has some demonstration & is hands-on.
What you’ll learn.
- A brief on the region of Naples, Italy;
- How to cook and bake traditional Napolitani dishes.
What you’ll get.
- Morning tea on arrival;
- Take home recipe and notes from the day;
- To cook and bake a 3 course lunch – inspired from the region of Naples, Italy.
- To share in a sit down lunch together eating our traditional authentic Napoletani meals.
- Drinks served throughout the day.
What to bring.
- A big smile
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- A container or two in case we have leftovers.
Terms & Conditions for this event:
- Each ticket purchased online for cooking classes or workshops at The Village Cooks includes a Booking Fee of $5.00 (booking fee is non-refundable).
- Classes are non-refundable. 14 days notice is required if you wish to transfer to another class or to keep your funds in credit for another time.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the class date are unable to be transferred or credited. You are welcome to send someone in your place by notification and with details of your replacement, or otherwise, your spot will be forfeited.
- Every effort will be made to not change or cancel classes, but in case of sickness or emergency, we reserve the right to change the date of the class and in the event of a class not proceeding, a full refund will be made.
- In the event of Australian Government lockdown or restrictions, where cooking classes or workshops are either cancelled or postponed, a refund will be made available (excluding the $5.00 Booking Fee from the total refund).
- There is a minimum of 5 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. This class will not be held if there are fewer than 5 participants (or otherwise specified), and in this case, your money will be refunded or transferred to another class at your discretion.
- By registering & forwarding payment, the participant of the ticket is consenting to these conditions.
The Village Cooks is located Sylvania, Sydney (26kms south of Sydney City, 12kms from Sydney Airport).